- 11 Years Experience in User Experience Design/ Information Architecture/ Usability.
- Ability to handle & lead end to end design activities of a project.
- Responsibilities include customer interaction, data gathering, usability analysis, Information
- Architecture, Concepting, UI Design, Task/UI Flows.
- Multi Domain Expertise
- Multi Platform Experience (Internet/Desktop/Mobile)
- Designed & Managed User Interfaces/interaction designing for mobile/web/desktop applications.
- Excellent communication skills and involvement in customer interactions.
- Ability to get involved in any stage of UCD life cycle.
- Data Gathering, Information Architecture, Task Analysis, User Profiles, Storyboards, UI/Task Flows.
- Excellent control of design applications and tools.
Where I Worked
- Oracle (At present)
- Hewlett Packard
- Tally Solutions
- BusinessOne Technologies
- Ishi Technologies
- M.B.A (Project Management)
- User Centered Analysis & Conceptual Design Course from HFI.
- Practical Usability Testing Course from HFI.
- Science & Art of Effective Applications from HFI.
- Putting Research into Practice from HFI.
- Web 2.0 Training from HP.
- Web Designing Course at Wintech.
What I know
- UX Design, Usability, Information Architecture, Concepting, Wireframing, Prototyping
- Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver
For my work
- Award at HP for the contribution in Next generation HP.COM redesign project.
- Top performace ratings at HP, Businessone Technologies.
- Won photography contests at Hewlett Packard and a montly contest in Terrascape Magazine.